~GummY~

~GummY~
weeeeee

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

its not i am thinking my fren yg always backup me..
but they always help me in no matter way but i am wondering why my own sister's can't
thats what i mean..
i noe its quite ridiculous to express what i feel here but if i dont do that..
u all still think that i am short sighted,inmatured, n so on..
but cud u please tell me yanie..
is anyone of u knows what im facing here???
if u think i am burding u to sent me to bangi to pick me up
its ok..like i said before..if i can do it by myself i'll do it..
there's only small number of pple knows bout my blog..so u dont have to worry for the pple reading..
n if ayah was reading my post..im sorry ( im not the one who shows that post to him)
i just take my blog as my only space to burst everything i feel..
n specificly im talking about my sister..im asking u all to understand me..please!!!
becoz im sick n bored of hearing
ima hang ni jgn nk mgade2 sgt,ima hang ni sume dpt lebih,ima hang ni tu hang ni ni
i knew where shud i put myself in the family n i guess i always get the lowest lowest lowest position. n i felt it long long time ago since i was small. i noe kak yong will get angry n said everything that she want to me..but its ok.
this is my blog..this is my space.so everything happend iwes just in here.dont drag it out.

to my mum and dad..
im soorry becoz u have a younger daughter like this..
its not im memberontak but only me know myself..
i kept it too long n its burst that nite..

No comments: