~GummY~

~GummY~
weeeeee

Thursday, November 27, 2008

curious...

hmm..tis evening, i received a call from *****..hehe..
as usually..he said the same thing to me..
i want to write the details of our conversation but i noe my sis is reading tis blog.. :p
so i can't lah..*shyshy*..bcoz she will link tis blog to my other sista n then that sista will story to my other sista n my other other sista will have curiousity n ask me..
n at last will smpai to my mum..n i alredy noe wut will my mum said..
"ima,awat hang ni gatai sgt???"
that time i will only answer..
" like father like daughter" or more hot statement
"like sisters like lil sista" hahahahah..agree??agree??kuikui..
just now i watched ria cntral..its about Afgan's album..
tis is my first time watching him on TV..he's cute!! heheh..n i love his song so much!!
'Terima Kasih Cinta'
hmm..wuts more??? haa... im running out of money n lets make it easier..im Broke!!! hahaha
due to all my money has gone nowhere i dont noe...
haiya..sad!!! :(


2 comments:

...:::yaniemora:::... said...

i know where your money gone..
1st..TGI Friday..
2nd..Yana's perfume that only u spent Rm188..balance RM200 yana paid herself..
3rd:Your outfit from Zara..
4th:u spent outing with Atoi..
5th:i don't know..
6th,7th,8th,9th,10th same as above..
so pls save some of your money that had left for your fees my dear sis..
so far that i'm concerned,its still in 4 figure rite??..

GuMmYBeAr said...

ngeh ngeh ngeh..not that all!!
let me remain u..
5th : belanje YANI N ATIE potong rmbut,
6th : belanje YAnie Starbuck!
7th : beli CArrot CAke n mkn kt BBQ chiken!yanie's idea!
aahahahahahah..haaa
8th : investment on IMpak MAxima THe musical!!! yanie hutang me also!!
not really in 4figure..3 only..ngee