~GummY~

~GummY~
weeeeee

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy..=)

hello oulss!!!!
today i went to KLCC wit my dearest atoy!!!!!
i woke up early in the morning then follow my sis to her office at titiwangse..
we had our breakfast n suddently my eyes cought someone who passed yanie's table wit pink shirt..!!
"yanie sape tuuu???..handsome la!!!!heheheh"
"nth..akak pon xpnh ckp ngn die..die temporary je..name pon xtau"
ces..sndri punye officemate pon xtau ka???heheh..he's cute! seriusly..heheeh..
then from titiwngse i took a cab ( dlm hati,mintk2 la aku nek teksi tunaii!! kahkahkahkah) to klcc..
it only cost me RM4..while waiting for atoy, i usha2 perfumes from Dior n Lancome..wuwuwu..
i lykee Dior!! but nex time la buy..rugi je beli skng..
we choose to watch a movie..i damnly want to watch Move It! move it! but atoy want to watch Quarantine..so i said..oklah!..our show ws at 12.20pm. we had about one hour to merayau2 first..
we bought pretzel n meridien coctail drinks..(sume ni msuk dlm beg then mkn dlm cinema..kuikui)
we enjoyed Quarantine so muchh!!! best siott!! atoy n me were hugging each other..i tink if atoy was not next to me..i will hug whoever next to me lah!! hahaha..
then we had our lunch at Chillis wit Kimy!!! hehe..makin cumil ko yehh Kimy!!
we eat eat eat n citcat n luff!! igtkan nk jln2 nek kete Kimy but Kimy said he has to go back earlier!! damnn..so Kimy just take us round2 at the carpark!! ahahahaha..xkesahlahh..asalkan dpt merase Kimy bwk kete..heheh..i met Yana wit her Bf..toink!! n also i met SHAH wit his frenn!!..
ouhhh!! almost forget!! i bought new outfit from ZAra..tentengteng!!hehehe..igt nk beli beg sekali kt Topshop but atoy influent me not to buy just becoz that beg dont have a side pocket..daa???
yanie's wait for me at Kl central then straightly we went to Putrajaya!!!!
we had our dinner n go back home!!
thanks to atoy for accompany me todayy!!! love love love love ya!!!!!

No comments: