~GummY~

~GummY~
weeeeee

Saturday, January 10, 2009

haaaaiiiihhhhhhhhh...

today i went to midvalley wit nadia..just to accompany her to kill the time..
humm..lots of sale there..and i spent all my money for my dad!
hehe..early morn,my mum cmplaining about my dad stuff n my dad said that he is lacking of work sleeve..and i bought him 2 more worksleeves cost me RM320.satisfaction!
later i will buy another sleeve for him.i already aim the pink one in SEED! hehe..

we went to the wedding expo..and the wedding cake really atrct me..
hurmm..but too expensive laa..1000plus..naah!
and this time..i met too many many many many pple that i noe..
my junior..my senior..semuenye
hye irma! hye kak irma! hehe..
eh ni senior im dlu kann??!!!
irma! smlm br tguk Fb u! dh jumpe plak kt sini! hehe..

nothing more to say..wait! i have another one..
just now im looking at someones pictures..
i really miss her..i do miss her a lott..
sometimes i let myself too much on someone who doesn't apprcte me at all!
someone who doesn't care about me..
im just being me..anf all i did were comes sincerely from my heart...:)

No comments: