~GummY~

~GummY~
weeeeee

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

hurm

helllooo...

rasa mcm nk tulis something but tatau nk tulis apa..
just today i feel relieve..
i miss my frens so much! bunch of much!
i wish i cud drive and see all of them..(if i cud)

yesterday im quiet sad n dispointed when reading someone's status..
arghh..i know i am not suppose to feel this way becoz at the end of the day there's nothing!
nothing! der..

oh ya! why im feeling relieve today because day by day my problem seem to be fade away!
huh..
i dont know..mybe it just my instct but my instct usually true..(proven huh)
im still sick n sick..its already a week!
i hope tomorow will be a good start for me..
nway..nadia is here.
so im not so much lonely lar..

nway..its late n i have to sleep now..
c ya!

i miss my snoogumpboogump.

2 comments:

charfeenie said...

agak2 la rindu aku..
jgn la smpi sakit x baik2...
hohohohoho

GuMmYBeAr said...

tet!! apekah sapini niee.