~GummY~

~GummY~
weeeeee

Friday, June 19, 2009

SURGERY

Today is my surgery day..haha
early morning my sister drop me at the clinic n i went tru all the process alone haaa..
KAK zana ( doc ass) make me a breakfast becoz i am CUTE! ahhahah..no lah..
becuz i am the first patient for that day..=)
she's cute n very kind..

Okay..lets talk about the surgery,,
actually..THis is Teeth( izit the spelling corret?) surgery..
and now i have 1 new teeth..hee..

for the past one month, im quiet worry becuz gigi berlubang in it is very2 deep..very2
so tkut dentist kate cabut je..tanak2!! xnk jd rongak..
so the solution is...

THE SURGErY!! it only take 1 hour time..
she made me a new teeth..
nice one...hahahah...
sekali tguk mmg nmpak mcm gigi asli..
but i dont have anu picture here..all the picture are with Dr.Nadzirah..
at first, i was quiet scared becuz my fren said its hurt! Gosh!
buttttt..it definely a false statement becuz it doesnt hurt at all!!!!!

huhuhuuh..so im happy today..
i dont have to brush my teethe once i ate..
but im still not cnfortable with the new one..

NAK TAHU X SEBENARNYE DAH X TAHU NK TYPE APE
OKLAH ESOK NK G KEBUN N DINNER
MARI TIDUR


No comments: