~GummY~

~GummY~
weeeeee

Friday, July 24, 2009

A boring Nite..

Hello...its already 3.11am n i still awake n fresh..
having a tough weeks before with lots of work n assment..argghh!!
still wondering myself if i cud achieve a good result somehow..
better work hard irma! better do!

recently..!
my Fren Bella , had an accident with a treller tanker..OMG!
we all shocked n its very lucky for the tanker not merempuh our dear WRJ..
if not..naah..not going to say here..SYUKUR.

Now im home listening to Ku ukir Indah namamu's song..
its a nice song btw..
tomorrow?
just another a boring day cz my sis is not going to be home..
i have no transport n no activities..lol..
going to fine something interesting to do..

currently..
im missing Pakcik..haha.. announce it clearly because i do miss you!
no other feeling but i just miss you..

just now i receive a msg from *****..
just a simple 3 words he said made me think till now.. im not longer your's..
i can't learn to love u as i love u before..
sometimes i hate u so much when i talked to u on phone..
i never reply you msges if u r the one who send first..
i just dont know n i keep wonder y this thing happened..

i know that i dont deserve anyone..
i want to fix myself first..
im ugly fat girl who has very low low low confident level n i need to fix that as soon as i can,.
im just happy with my girlfrens now..

i've started the new of Irma but it ended in the middle way cz i lost someone that i really care..
I really care till now..
and it has to be end now as i was spirited by Ina.
Im reading your blog dear..
i on my way as u do..
lets do it together okay?

no other wasting time n money..
i just have to control myself in everyway..
what i need now is fren..

my heart is empty n i have no feeling to anybody until one day i realise that im worth for someone..starting from that i will give him my very best in n out..
i will make him proud to have me in his life..i will lose weight..(i bet u i can do this)
i will only care for u , i will only have time for u n i will only let myself touch by u..( pergh ni gila over)

n im starting again from now on..
i hope its worth..=)

Nite ouls..

No comments: