~GummY~

~GummY~
weeeeee

Saturday, February 21, 2009

19th birthday..

walla!!! im 19th years old now..thanks to my lovely houzmate for the so-called-surprise cake!
delicious!! hihi and thanks for ngek and haziq for joining the dinner also..
thanks for everyone who wished me that day..till today,i still received the birthday wishes.thanks!

as i said before,i want to be a new person..
while blowing the candle at wawa ridan In, haziq remind me to make a wish first..
yeaa..dlm hati,nsib bek haziq igtkan..huhu..
i made the wish but i guess let only me noe what wish i've made.
i just hope,day by day,time passing by, everything will be fine..

i reached home today at 12pm.mum picked me at serdang.
i slept all day long and have any kind of dreams.apalah!
and i woke up when rihana called me telling she got 2nd place for public speking!
congratz!

Daddy give me the L for my bday present..im very very happy for that..
kak yong only give me cash..hurm..kemut! hihi..
and today i received bundle of works from yanie..tape2..t shirt polo punye psl..sanggup buat..
and now im lil bit tired..going to bed..
nite!

No comments: