~GummY~

~GummY~
weeeeee

Sunday, February 15, 2009

terrible..

hurrrmm..some pple might say anything they want, some pple might think anything they want..
what am i trying to say nie???
huh..nothing laaaa..lots of thing keeeppp bothering me right now..
sometimes i do think that aku ni mmg problematic ke?
of it just that im thinking too much?????
yeaaa..dats it.im thinking too much..so that some pple called me PSYCHO!
its their right..even i feel like want to jump over a building when i read he said that,but i keep remind to my self..not his fault.not his fault.its my fault.so i let him..mybe that the best way..
my terrible life is getting terible days by days, what am i hoping now..someday..
may the glory of happiness occurrs on me and when that days is arrive..
i will Thanked TO ALLAH becz still giving me an opportunity to feel HAPPY.
and i still hope i have my last one chance to feel happy when im sitting with BLurry ANd sHAH becz they are my happiness in inner way.,but they dont noe about that.bcz IM a PSYCHO!
sadly..

No comments: