~GummY~

~GummY~
weeeeee

Sunday, February 22, 2009

SHE..

talking with a very sincere heart..

for me, she have a beatiful face...
for me, she have a good body..
for me, she neither then a word perfect when looking appearantly..
for me, knowing her was okay..
for me, i accept her the way she are..
for me, i pity on her for her situation..
for me, she is not always right..hope she realise..
for me, i hurt her so many times..
for me, she hurt me double times i guess so..haha
for me, she cant get whatever she want..
for me, sometimes i hate her..
for me, she doesnt count anyone feeling..
for me, she have to learn something to be at the bottom..
for me, wondering how long i cant stand..
for me, sadly when knowing everything..
for me, cant really forget what happen..
for me, everyone dislike her..why???
for me, i dont like when she talking big..haha..
for me, everyone are lucky..
for me, boy are not everything..
for me. dont be to stburn..
for me, i guess im losing her...

i just dont know what to do now..

No comments: